Pokemon Master is a position that many Pokemon Trainers want to achieve. However, it has never been properly told what a Pokemon Master is and how to achieve such a position of power. There are many theories which try to reveal the mysteries of a Pokemon Master and answer the many questions that can explain the title of a Pokemon Master.
- Many believe that a Pokemon Master is a Pokemon Trainer who has captured all Pokemon.
- However, this would be practically impossible for any Pokemon Trainer to achieve in reality. Not only will a Pokemon Trainer have to capture all the Pokemon (which is already a difficult task), he/she will have to feed food and exercise all the Pokemon everyday, which is completely impossible.
- Many believe that a Pokemon Master is a Pokemon Trainer who have defeated all Gym Leaders and obtained all the Gym Badges.
- Another theory that many believe is that in order to become a Pokemon Master is to defeat the Elite Four and become the Champion.
- A Pokemon Master is a trainer who can never be defeated.
- According to The Official Pokemon Handbook, a Pokemon Trainer would deserve the position of Pokemon Master by either capturing or defeating Mewtwo.
- In the anime and manga, this would be practically impossible to achieve.
- In the Electric Tale of Pikachu manga, a Pokemon Master is simply a trainer who is a professional in Pokemon battling, takes part in many Pokemon tournaments and is well known.